We're currently recruiting the best and brightest college seniors and recent grads
to be part of our residential Property Manager Development Program. Participants in this
program will be prepared to become a Property Manager of one of our Springs apartment
communities. This is a full-time, paid position – not an internship.
What you'll do:
- Be part of a full-time, paid career development program.
- Gain complete mastery of all the major residential property management functions.
- Learn side-by-side with the best minds in the apartment industry.
- Prepare to manage a Class-A apartment community
What we need:
- Ability to relocate to one, or more, of our Springs apartment communities
- Bachelor’s degree; A degree (emphasis/focus) in Residential Property Management is strongly desired
- Strong customer focus and previous customer/sales experience.
- Skilled problem solver.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrated track record of the highest degree of ethics and integrity