Are you looking to apply your classroom skills to real world applications? Do you
want to work for a firm that is recognized as an industry leader? Do you want an
internship that pays you to learn?
Continental Properties Construction Department is looking for highly motivated
students to enroll in our internship program. This 90 day paid internship is an
outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door of the construction industry.
We will work with your schedule to help ensure your education remains a priority
while you get hands on experience that you will be proud to put on your resume.
The following are just a few ways interns support our construction department:
- Plan review.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Develop project schedules.
- Develop and review contract exhibits.
- Project closeout.
What we need:
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Currently a Senior or Master’s student enrolled in an Engineering or Construction Management program.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn and excel in the construction industry.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient at Autodesk Suite, Microsoft Suite, Prolog (or comparable project management software), Timberline, and FastTrack (or similar scheduling software).
Add value to your education and resume today. Apply to be an intern with our Construction Department today!