Looking to get an advantage over your peers and enhance your
resume with real world experience?
We are looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of
dedicated professionals as a Construction Intern in our Menomonee Falls office.
What you’ll do:
- Plan review.
- Prepare contract documents.
- Develop project schedules.
- Develop and review contract exhibits.
- Project closeout.
What we need:
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Currently a Senior or Master’s student enrolled in an Engineering or
Construction Management program.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn and excel in the construction industry.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Proficient at Autodesk Suite, Microsoft Suite, Prolog (or comparable project
management software), Timberline, and FastTrack (or similar scheduling software).